Press "Enter" to skip to content

Posts published in “Weather”

First sunshine of 2021 coming this weekend

The dreariness of 2020 extended through the first day of 2021, but the sunshine will return for the new year this weekend. Source: WRAL News

NC 16-year-old killed in car crash

A car crash in Salisbury killed a 16-year-old and injured three others on Sunday morning. Source: WRAL News

Rain on Sunday morning won't last all day

The Triangle, historically, has a 2 percent chance of having a white Christmas. This year will be part of the other 98 percent. Source: WRAL…