Press "Enter" to skip to content

Sanitation: Trash truck fire caused by lead-acid batteries

Updated 11:30 a.m.A fire that started in the back of a garbage truck Thursday morning on King Richard Court in Jacksonville was extinguished quickly while the trash was removed and the cul-de-sac was cleaned.The City of Jacksonville sanitation truck is also back on the road and finishing their pickup route, according to Sanitation Superintendent Michael Connors.Connors said the fire started due in part to lithium batteries being thrown in the […]
Source: The Jacksonvill Daily News

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    %d bloggers like this: